Tailor-made solutions that fit your business needs
Integrated booking software to centrally manage group reservations and resources for your factory visits
When opening up the halls of your facility to let visitors explore the heart of your operations, you need to make sure everything goes smoothly from start to finish.
With an online ticketing system like bookingkit you can easily accept reservations 24/7, manage group requests and resources, and keep track of operations while maintaining a consistent corporate identity along the way.
Why your business needs bookingkit
With us you get more than just a service.
Generate more bookings
Boost sales thanks to our mobile-responsive and conversion-optimized checkout widget, which integrates seamlessly onto your website.
One convenient dashboard to manage all aspects of your business: your calendar, attendees, invoices, resources, and many more.
Offer multiple ticket types
Sell different ticket types for all your target groups and optimise your utilisation.
Customizable Online Ticketing System
Streamline your booking process
Our ticketing platform easily integrates with your current systems and provides a user-friendly interface for smoother customer interactions. By automating repetitive tasks and swiftly managing reservations in one unified platform, you will have more time to dedicate to your core business.
- Receive direct on-page booking 24/7 on any device
- Get immediate access to earned revenue even outside office hours
- Match the widget’s design and layout with your brand identity
- Ensure real-time accuracy by managing all updates seamlessly from your centralized sales hub
- Available slots are automatically adjusted across all sales channels, without any manual effort
- Maximize your turnover by selling additional products at checkout, such as merchandise
Effortlessly manage group bookings
Whether it’s a birthday gift or a family get-together or a team building event, large group bookings are in high demand for companies who offer exciting guided visits or activities in their premises. With the right booking software you can:
- Centrally manage group reservations, access guest information and preferences
- Customize all relevant details, such as minimum group size, tour duration and the resources allocated to each
- Promote group packages that meet specific demands
- Offer discounts or deals over a certain minimum number of participants
- Leverage automated guest communications, such as booking confirmations, reminders, and review requests
- Quickly communicate updates or changes to group organizers
All Bookings in One Place
Easily manage all appointment data
Keeping track of all requests and bookings may be a pain point for most businesses like yours, but thanks to a synchronized system like our booking calendar, you can quickly gain a clear overview of most important details and therefore ensure smooth operations.
- Real time display and synchronization of all appointments booked on your website and via external channels
- Plan your day or month ahead thanks to a highly optimized macro and micro view on your calendar
- Still have free spots on a specific date? Act in time and design special marketing campaigns to attract visitors and thus fill up your capacity
Effective Resource Allocation
Efficiently maximize utilization
Resource management offers several benefits to factory tours organizers because it allows them to dynamically allocate resources (audio guides, safety gears, personnel, etc.) and offer a seamless booking process that matches visitors’ preferences.
- Plan your resources based on the popularity of your experience, reduce your running costs and thus increase efficiency
- Offer multiple variations of a single experience to boost sales and guarantee a better experience to your guests
- No risk of overbooking: if all resources are unavailable, linked experiences will no longer be bookable
- When a ticket is booked, the allocated resource is automatically reduced
- Save time and avoid manual errors