15 tips to unlock the power of eCommerce!
We have created this 15-point checklist on what operators of attractions, tours and activities can learn from eCommerce:
- Get a better understanding of eCommerce
- How online booking systems and channel managers can help streamline the customer experience
- Benefits for your business and how to leverage broader eCommerce learnings, tools and trends
How to write the perfect experience description
Find out how to increase your bookings by applying these simple tips!
Here is what you will learn:
- How to find the right tone and style;
- How to present your text visually;
- How to make your descriptions more engaging…
…and much more!
Efficiency Guide to Save Energy Costs
In this efficiency guide, we have summarized all the surprising ways in which a booking systems can play a central role in:
- reducing direct energy costs for heating and lights by digitizing your business administration
- ways to optimize visitor management with smart tools and automation service
- additional simple steps towards lower energy costs per person
The Top 10 booking software functions for Amusement Parks
Find in this checklist how bookingkit helps amusement parks achieving:
- No lines: Binding online presale, time slot tickets and seamless ticket redemption
- Improved Customer Experience: Optimal, seamless experience for visitors from booking to admission
- More sales: Reach completely new visitors via international sales partners with just a couple of clicks
Top-10 functions for the Zoo & Aquarium visitor experience of the future
Find in this checklist how bookingkit helps zoo and aquariums achieving:
- No queues: Binding online presale, time slot tickets and seamless ticket redemption
- Optimized utilization: Audience flow management through ticket categories, vouchers and flexible prices
- More comfort: Optimal overall experience for visitors from booking to admission
The 10 most important software functions for museums
Find in this checklist how bookingkit helps museums achieving:
- More convenience: Seamless overall visitor experience from booking to admission
- New target groups: Additional appeal to more modern, younger and international visitors
- No lines: Synchronized availability and binding online advance booking
Valentine’s Day Marketing Checklist
Find in this checklist how bookingkit helps you boosting sales during the Valentine’s season. We can support you creating:
- Valentine’s Day themed online content and experiences
- Special offers, including voucher and discounts
- Wider reach via gift-giving platforms and social media
- And much more – just download our free checklist
Efficiency Guide: That’s how you reduce energy costs with the help of a booking system
Increased energy costs are a major challenge, especially for operators of attractions, tours and activities They influence prices, margins and capacity utilization, and thus also the profitability of the respective business model It is therefore all the more important to recognize and take ...
The Zoo & Aquarium visitor experience of the future: The 10 most important functions around tickets, visitors & occupancy.
Online tickets, instant access and all information always at hand! No other area of the in-destination activities industry has changed and digitized as dynamically in recent months as have attractions and cultural institutions For zoos & aquariums in particular, it is now important to improve ...
Museums in the Digital Era: The 10 most important booking functions, including tickets, management & marketing.
Instant booking, direct access and always up to date! No area in our industry has seen as much change and digitization in recent years as that of attractions and cultural institutions For museums in particular, the key is now to adapt the overall visitor experience to the new possibilities and ...
Quickly back to cash flow: The most important measures to take before and after reopening
For all providers of tours, activities & attractions, there is basically only one real and urgent goal in the course of an upcoming opening: the quick restoration of a steady income stream / cash flow While this is obvious and easy to say, it does require some systematics and prioritization ...